- 8.30: participants arrive
- 8.45: introduction by the French Chamber Director
- 8.50: presentation of the theme and main issues by the moderator
- 9.00: general presentation on social media by Digital Jungle
- 9.15: presentation of Viadeo the professional social networks by Dan Serfaty
- 9.30: arrival of Xujingyang, Weibo business products for discussion with the moderator
- 9.45-10.30: Q&A with the audience
- 10.30: end of the conference.
Westin Beijing Chaoyang Hotel 7 North Dongsanhuan Road, Chaoyang District,
Member: 300 RMB
Non member: 450 RMB
by 15th January: please send an e-mail to email@example.com or fax to: +86-10-85910546
The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce together with the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in China, the Benelux Chamber of Commerce in China, the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in China and the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in China, is pleased to invite you to the conference ‘Social media: new communication and HR tools for companies’ organized the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in China, in Beijing on February 16th 2012.
Discussion with Dan Serfaty, co-founder and CEO of Viadeo, Xujingyang, Deputy GM of Weibo Business Products and Yuan Zou, Managing Director of Digital Jungle.
Social media have now become an essential part of companies’ communication. Whether it is for engaging in brand awareness, hiring new managers or getting feedback from customers, companies have integrated the social networks within their communication and HR strategies.
What are the specificities and implications of Chinese social networks? How should companies adapt to them? Who are the users of Chinese social networks and potential audience for companies? During the discussion, our experts will analyze the effects of social networks on companies’ strategies.
• Dan Serfaty, co-founder and CEO of Viadeo, the number one social networking platform for professionals in Europe, China and South America with more than 40 million members worldwide on its Viadeo, Tianji, and ApnaCircle networks. Viadeo in the first professional network in China, operating under the name of Tianji. Tianji now has 9 million registered members and has an exponential growth with 500,000 new members every month.
• Xujingyang, Deputy GM of Weibo Business Products. The mission of Weibo Business Products Division is to help enterprises discover and create unique business value in the Weibo social business ecosystem, including marketing, promotion, and the establishment of branding and building customer loyalty.
• Yuan Zou, Managing Director of Digital Jungle. Digital Jungle is the leading Chinese social Influence marketing Agency. Digital Jungle specializes in cross boarder, multi-language online marketing, helping clients establish and execute digital marketing strategies from countries around the world. Digital Jungle leverages expertise in social media marketing and combines this medium with additional online channels.
Renaud de Spens, sinologist, journalist and former press officer at the French Embassy in China, is specialized in Chinese public opinion, internet and social networks in China.
RSVP by 15th February: please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: +86-10-85910546