Dear Members and Friends,
The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce is glad to announce that its annual Italian Gala Dinner in Beijing will be held on 24th of November 2018.
CICC is looking for the following service providers:
Key Visuals (graphic design)
Event set-up and management (AVL system, production of backdrops/shooting walls/totem and stage set-up);
Video and photo service (animated video content);
Goodie Bags production;
• Send an email, including your company’s presentation, to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest within August 15th, 2018;
• CICC will contact you regarding the details of the event;
• Send your proposal, quotation and potential sponsorship within August 18th;
• After evaluation, CICC will feedback you regarding the result.
• Participation in tendering is open to CICC Members and non-Members;
• Companies competing in the tender must have the necessary knowledge and experience and have the technical support and personnel capable to run the tender;
• Each company can submit only one tender;
• The tender is to be drafted in Italian or English, filled in and signed;
• It is the responsibility of the tenderer to study the specification and requirements before submitting the tender.
• The selection of the Supplier will be made according to the event's requirements and the lowest bidding price received;
• If the bidding price is the same or the service/goods supplied are free of charge, CICC will give priority to its Members and it will select the first submitted bid meeting the standards required;
• If no applications are submitted by the Members of the Chamber, the Chamber has the right to select the most appropriate application submitted by one of the non-Member companies.
• Company logo on the communication material of the gala;
• Company promotion on CICC'social networks;
• Company logo visibility on CICC's monthly newsletter and on CICC's website;
• Discounts when taking part in CICC's events;
• Discounts on services;
• Discount on CICC's Membership fee (new Members or renewals).
Please note that the amount and length of benefits will be subject only to the sponsorship offered.
EXCLUSION FROM TENDER
• In case of not meeting the conditions of the tendering process;
• In case of non-conformity with the hereby open call for tender;
• In case of submitting false data;
• Late submission.
The results about the tendering shall be announced by email after proper evaluation.
Be part of a network of over 600 Italian and Foreign companies in China and abroad. Obtain greater visibility through sponsorship, cooperational opportunities and advertising on the CICC's website.