Fluid‑o‑Tech Asia (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. is looking for a Sales Engineer:
1. Grow the business by acquiring new customers and penetrating new market segments.
2. Grow the business by developing new projects within current OEM accounts / or existing markets to increase sales revenue.
3. Manage on-time collection of accounts receivable; Mitigate payment term risks by right assessing the customers’ credit background
4. Focus on satisfying needs & providing solutions to meet customer’s expectations, striving customer for value selling to win market shares and surpass the competitors
5. Cultivate relationship with customers by providing technical support, after sales service and continuous quality improvements.
6. Communicate, understand and provide to customers with “right-fit pump solutions per different applications
7. Analyze market and industry tends to explore potential growth and any new business opportunities
8. Identify, develop and partner with dealers as supplement of direct sales
9. Uses CRM software to manage, report, and track activities on prospect, leads and current accounts.
10. Collaborate with operation team to provide updated sales forecast, requested lead time and verified product order specifications
11. Achieve individual sales targets & aligned KPIs.
12. Other jobs assigned by sales manager.
If you wish to express interest for this offer please send your resume to Susan Shen: email@example.com
Fluid-o-Tech is an Italian company leader in the design and manufacture of positive displacement pumps and systems for the pressurization, metering, dosing and transfer of fluids for a variety of demanding applications ranging from medical to automotive, industrial and food & beverage.
Its origins date back to 1948. High precision machining and process innovation for the aviation, automotive, computing and textile industries have historically been a benchmark of this family-run business, with the development of quality and innovation being key elements of its strategy.
Ongoing investments and a long-term vision have made Fluid-o-Tech a modern global player with branches in the US, UK, Japan and China, and more than 120 distributors in over 50 countries.
A state of the art factory, a global engineering team of more than 30 people and the pursuit of excellence make Fluid-o-Tech today the trusted partner for OEMs worldwide for pumps and fluidics solution.