Dear Members and Friends,
The Manufacturing Engineering Working Group (MEWG) of the China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) together with the CICC Suzhou Chapter (SCH) is glad to let you know that the 6th Edition of CICC MEWG Business Networking Event was held on September 28th in Suzhou.
Over 25 people in the manufacturing engineering sector participated in the informal dinner aimed at discussing the upcoming events of the MEWG group.
In the informal dinner aimed at discussing the topic "Containers and Shipping: Current Situation, Issues and Perspectives". It was a real chance for members and potential new ones to meet and interact.
The participants shared suggestions and insights during the discussion led by the Coordinator of the Logistic Working Group (LWG), Mr Mario Tasso, head of JAS FORWARDING (CHINA) Co., Ltd. Together with Mr Flaminio Rizzi, Italy-based Business Development Manager at RifLine Italy S.p.a., Mr Tasso shared the latest updates on maritime traffic and increase in container costs.
The event was also an occasion to network with companies in the field.
The CICC would like to express our special thanks to all the participants and Il Milione for providing the venue for the event and a rich buffet with drinks.
The CICC also kindly invites you to take part in the next MEWG Intercompany Network at Danieli China scheduled on October 13th in Changshu.
Interesting in join? Open the link and follow the steps to register: https://www.cameraitacina.com/en/events/cicc-mewg-intercompany-network-danieli-china-october-13th-2021-changshu.
Know more about MEWG:
The MEWG represents the interest of all Italian companies in China working directly or indirectly in the sector on a national base.
▪ Coordinate and promote all Italian members' needs which are active in many different industries of the Chinese mechanical engineering sector (machinery, automotive, component manufacturers, mechanical engineering …);
▪ Promote and raise awareness on the size and the importance of the Italian technology in the sector to all institutions in China and Italy that are our natural counterparts, in order to develop business opportunities;
▪ Coordinate and promote activities and events that boost the visibility and the image of "Technology Made in Italy";
▪ Inform all members on the topic Made in China 2025, particularly with regard to risks and opportunities for Italian businesses;
▪ Become a reference for all mechanical engineering companies within the China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC), lobbying private and public institutions active in the Chinese market.
For more information about the MEWG group and the CICC Suzhou Chapter please contact the below email addresses:
MEWG Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzhou Chapter: email@example.com
Not a member yet? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The CICC team