Dear Members and Friends,
CICC is glad to announce the establishment of a new working group, the Intellectual Property Working Group (IPWG). Promoter of the new WG is Davide Follador, of-counsel at Unitalen Attorneys at Law, who has been counseling on IP law in the EU since 2002 and – starting from 2011 – also in China. Recently, he served the European Commission and the EU Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) as long-term IP expert and project manager of the EU funded cooperation program ”IP Key”.
Objectives of the newly established WG are the following:
• Promote access to information by CICC members on IP subjects
• Integrate into “Sistema Italia in Cina”
• Facilitate dialogue on IP issues of concern to the CICC
• Enhance IPR related market access conditions
Its Areas of Interest:
• Follow developments of IP legislative and regulatory reforms
• Disseminate information on IP topics of interest to CICC
• Facilitate knowledge sharing on Italy-China IP matters
• Build networks among external groups of interest
• From an academic, industry or consulting position IPWG members should be able to contribute on:
- IP law & enforcement
- IP policy & commercialisation
- Science & Innovation
- Technology transfer & R&D
• General CICC organisational rules on WGs will apply http://www.cameraitacina.com/en/content/general-rules
The elections for the Coordinator and Vice-coordinator of the IPWG are going to be held the 5th March 2018, venue TBC.
For additional information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be part of a network of over 600 Italian and Foreign companies in China and abroad. Obtain greater visibility through sponsorship, cooperational opportunities and advertising on the CICC's website.