We are looking for a young, dynamic and tenacious resource, proactive and with excellent communication skills, to work in a fast growing HR consulting company that is part of a multinational publishing and HR consulting group whose headquarters are located in Florence, Italy. The main responsibilities of the Sales Consultants are:
- Helping our Company to develop its presence in the Shanghai market and surroundings.
- Contacting potential clients, starting from our database (and constantly expanding it), and setting up meetings for our consultants.
- Becoming an expert in our products (an initial training is included) and representing the brand in networking events and HR fairs.
- Maintaining constant relations with our sales and with the Development Manager to develop new sales strategies.
- Working with a high degree of autonomy, creating his/her own work schedule and showing a strong result orientation.
- Bachelor degree or above; degrees or certification courses in HR-related areas (Industrial Psychology; HR Management; Training; etc.) are a plus.
- Available to join our company from January 2018.
- Fluent in English; Italian & Chinese are a plus.
- Previous experience in sales required. Experience in HR consulting groups is a plus.
O.S. China is a management consulting company that combines a long experience in the Chinese market, a deep understanding of the Chinese culture and a strong and top-level European knowledge in the fields of organizational and industrial psychology, training and coaching. By providing a wide range of customized business solutions, we help Multinational and Chinese companies to improve their performances, implementing the best and most effective solutions for HR management, meaningfully helping them in areas like: organizational development; psychometric testing; people’s assessment and development; competency-based evaluation systems; recruiting.
In 2014 O.S. China (previously named Win-Think) became a member of Giunti O.S. International Group. Giunti O.S., part of Giunti Group, one of Europe’s Top 100 enterprises and the oldest (it was founded in the XIX century) and most influential publishing group in Europe, was founded in Florence, Italy in 1950, and has been since the leading publisher of psychological tests and tools in Europe.
Be part of a network of over 600 Italian and Foreign companies in China and abroad. Obtain greater visibility through sponsorship, cooperational opportunities and advertising on the CICC's website.