The Resident General Manager directs and coordinates activities of the Chinese Branch, such as assembling, sales and administration. In addiction he/she aids the Italian Headquarter in formulating developing strategies for the Chinese Market and administering organization policies by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers.
1. Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
2. Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
3. Confers with the chief administrative officer and other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
4. Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance and new product development.
5. Oversees manufacturing and materials departments to review production and operating reports and resolve operational, manufacturing and facility problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays and to meet future growth.
6. Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
7. Reviews and supports engineering and sales to oversee design concepts with fundamental or new technology used for new or existing products or improvement to provide cost reduction, safety, customer requirements and market growth.
8. Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain manufacturing or outsourcing requirements to develop new markets.
9. Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures.
This role manages and directs staff management in sales, quality, materials and human resources. The role is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of direct reports and for carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
Salary: Compensation and salary according to the experience.
If you are interested in this job, please contact: email@example.com
Required education: Bachelor degree
Required experience: 5 years in management
Location: Preferred a candidate already resident in Guangzhou
A Chinese manufacturing plant of an Italian company, leader in the industrial printing field.
Be part of a network of over 600 Italian and Foreign companies in China and abroad. Obtain greater visibility through sponsorship, cooperational opportunities and advertising on the CICC's website.