OMET (Suzhou) Mechanical Technology Co. Ltd., is now looking to hire “Operation Manager”
Interested candidates are encouraged to send an application including cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
1. Responsible for production, supplier chain management, technical functions, HSE & IT
2. Target responsibilities for delivery, cost
3. Responsible for compliance of health, safety and environmental requirements for the plant
4. Manage production team including injection, assembly, riveting, stamping
5. Ensuring all equipments & machines are within optimal production state
6. Examine and propose improvements in efficiency for the production line
7. Leading employees and develop associates competency in their functionality
8. Setting employees performance measurement targets and measuring employee performance.
9. Define key performance indicators for the respective function, in order to meet customer satisfaction e.g. lead-time, increasing productivities & efficiency
10. Determine manufacturing-cases and China local feasibility
11. Responsible for execution of internal and external audits and definition + follow up of measures
12. Communicate with Italy at regular intervals
13. Perform additional projects as determined by General Manager.
1. Bachelor degree or above in mechanical engineering
2.At least 5 years professional experience in the position like manufacturing, logistics, quality (or compareable),more than 3 years management experience
3. Good leadership experiences
4. Deep manufacturing & lean production skills in an international environment, familiar with manufacture industry
5. Experiences in Production processes
6. Experiences in Product development process would be helpful
7. Good writing & communication skills in Chinese and English or Italian would be helpful
8. Good management and coordination skills
9. Experience that includes a background in engineering plastic part manufacturing is of advantage
10. Familiar with SAP
OMET (Suzhou) Mechanical Technology Co. Ltd., is a WOFE invested by OMET Sistemi Italy, a leading supplier in the elevator, automatic doors, handling applications and moving systems industry.
Omet (Suzhou) has been founded in 2008 in Wujiang, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, with the clear target to localize its products in the fast growing South East Asia Market.
Quality focus and continuous technology innovation practice drive OMET to be a highly reliable partner in the supply chain for rollers, sliders, trays and electrical safety contacts.
OMET (Suzhou) plant covers an area of 4.000 sqm, counts 70 people and is growing on a double digit rate.
We offer international level technical know-how, on-site support, R&D functions and OEM service.
More information about the Company can be found on the website: www.omet.com.
Be part of a network of over 600 Italian and Foreign companies in China and abroad. Obtain greater visibility through sponsorship, cooperational opportunities and advertising on the CICC's website.