ACCOUNTANT / GM ASSISTANT (JOB PURPOSE)
1. Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to exceed company’s expectations
2. Taking care of basic accounting tasks (preparing and filing invoices, delivery notes, bills of lading etc)
3. Processing journal entries/expenditures to ensure all business transactions are recorded
4. Controlling income and expenditure to achieve company budget goals and monitor assets capacity
5. Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying and applying existing and new legislation and advising management on needed actions
6. Identifying new potential suppliers, negotiating to get the best sales terms and conditions on needed
7. Managing workloads and deadlines
8. Submitting weekly/monthly reports
9. Assisting the external accountant and tax consultants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
10. Communicating with the Italian HQ to follow up projects.
11. Completing other tasks assigned by the board
Pre-selection interview: skype / wechat / whatsapp video conference (week 44 / 45) (is a must)
Interview: in HK (10th November) or in Dongguan (11th or 12th November) (is a must)
Workplace: Changping, Dongguan
Monthly gross wage: max RMB 10.000 - 12 months (to be agreed according to candidate’s experience)
Working time: Mon-Fri, minimum 8 hours/day
Holidays: Chinese holidays
Other benefits: to be agreed
The ideal candidate we are searching should fulfill the following criteria:
Age: 25 – 40 (desirable）
Residing in Dongguan, Changping area +/- 20 km
Education: High school diploma in accountants (desirable) / bachelor degree is a plus
Work experience: the candidate will have a minimum of three years of experience in similar role (Accountant / GM assistant)
Fluency in English and Mandarin - written and spoken (is a must)
Knowledge of a management business software (desirable)
Reliable, high level of integrity and trust
Exceptional problem-solving ability
Good at carrying out his activities in an autonomous and independent manner
Reporting skills and data entry ability
General math skills
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Trading Company (0-10 employees), 100% Italian property, based in Changping.
The company operates in the plastic field; in details, they manufacture (in Italy) plastic hangers (for underwear, socks, ties etc) and anti-theft smart solutions.
They have a number of European customers expecting them to produce items both in Italy and directly in China, since they have their own assembling suppliers in China, Pakistan, Vietnam, Bangladesh etc.
The company manufactures and delivers some articles from Italy, some items from China.
Actually the company does not have a manufacturing unit in China, but they assign all productions to a number of Chinese suppliers.
The Chinese business is coordinated through a Chinese trading company (100% Italian property) located in Dongguan.
For whom is interested in the job, please send your CV directly to email@example.com.
Be part of a network of over 600 Italian and Foreign companies in China and abroad. Obtain greater visibility through sponsorship, cooperational opportunities and advertising on the CICC's website.